• CONSTRUCTION – The Genesis fire table is hand cast from high performance concrete with 2 coats of clear sealer applied. It has a travertine texture on the sides and matte finish on top.
• SAFETY FEATURES – Equipped with a CSA certified, thermo-couple controlled 50,000 BTU burner and convenient electronic ignition (1.5v battery powered).
• INCLUDED – Natural fire pebbles, a weatherproof canvas cover and 3″ high aluminum legs (installation optional) are included.
• OPTIONS – Available in two colorfast choices (Charcoal grey and Slate grey) along with 2 various fuel types (gas as well as natural gas). Optional aluminum legs raise the table 3 inches off of the ground allowing plenty of ventilation for installation on composite decks (included).
• SPECIFICATIONS – 41″ diameter, 12″ high without and 15″ with the legs and weighing in at 190 pounds with the fire pebbles.